Sunday, May 03, 2009

favourite movie quote

Watching movies has always been my hobby..n my source of entertainment.. I love watching movies and film from all type of genre and languages ..with an exception of the local one he3.. cant help sorry.. klu citer Pierre Andre yang direct ok la.. For me the best marking to rate if the movie is god damn good or just another shit kind of ‘masterpiece’ is the script. And it was like a habit that I like to quote the best line from those movies and make it as something that can either inspire you or become some sort of a moral message in life. So.. here I would like to share some of the lines extract from a couple of movies I have watched and I put it in a sequence order with no 1 as my all time favorite.. there's a lot more but malas nak type..hu3.. so what ur comment..

4. movie - The devil wears prada

Description - this is the scene at some point at the ending of the movie, after Andy resigned from her job and trying to look for a new one at new york post (a publication company). she meets the editor and before Andy succeed in getting her new job this is what the editor said; "I called over there for a reference, left word with some snooty girl, next thing you know I got a fax from Miranda Priestly saying that of all the assistants she ever hired..you were by far her biggest disappointment...And... if I don't hire you.. I'm an idiot... You must have done something right."


3. I am Sam


Description- the scene take place in a courtroom whereby sam tried to prove in front of the judge that he can nurture her own daughter on his own instead of let nancy stays with the foster family. he stress that what count the most is love and that is what matter after all rather than anything else "OK, remember when Paul McCartney wrote the song "Michelle" and then he only wrote the first part, Annie said. And then he gave that part to John Lennon, and he wrote the part that said, "I love you, I love you, I love you." And Annie said that it wouldn't have been the same song without that... and that's why the whole world cried when the Beatles broke up on April 10, 1970".


2. Love actually

there's no dioluge here actually just click on the link n watch the clip and judge yourself.. i think its sooo romantic.. don't u? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m2T5yfgsZ0&feature=related

1. Ayat-ayat cinta

Sebelum aku ke sini, cuma ada dua hal yang bikin aku kagum sama Mesir, iaitu Al-Azhar dan Sungai Nil. Kerana tanpa Sungai Nil, nggak ada Mesir dan nggak ada Al-Azhar.

Aku juga suka Sungai Nil. Kalo nggak ada Sungai Nil, pasti nggak ada Mesir. Nggak ada peradaban. Yang ada hanya gurun pasir. Kamu percaya jodoh Fahri?

Yea. Setiap orang memiliki . .. .

jodohnya masing2, itu yang selalu kamu bilang Aku rasa Sungai Nil dan Mesir, itu jodoh. Senangnya kalo kita bisa bertemu dengan jodoh, yang diberikan Tuhan dari langit.

Bukan dari langit, Maria. Tapi dari hati. Dekat sekali...

No comments: